June 11th, 2015 the Getting to Zero Consortium met at 25 S. Van Ness. The slide presentations are below. Here is the agenda, as guide. Notes from the group discussion are collated here: 6.11.15XGroupXDiscussionXNotesXG2ZXConsortiumXMeeting.
- Consortium update: Diane Havlir
- Website Launch: Shannon Weber
- Committee Reports
- RAPID: Oliver Bacon
- Retention: Edwin Charlebois
- PrEP: Al Liu
- Ending Stigma: Austin Padilla
- Community Presentations
- #SFHIVWorkers: Andy Scheer
- API Wellness: Kate Franza & Dr. Royce Lin
- Latino HIV Collaborative: Rafa Velazquez & Shaddai Martinez
- PWID: Laura Thomas
- Group Discussion led by Susan Buchbinder to identify synergies, gaps and invitations to cross-pollinate ideas among committees and the general consortium. Ideas and feedback were posted for each committee.
Thank you to all who attended, presented and especially for your helpful comments during the discussion. See you in three months!