- Getting to Zero San Francisco 2015 Strategic Plan
- Guidance/Policy on Affiliations & GTZ Logo Use
- Guidance/Policy on submitting a request for GTZ Letter of Support
- SFDPH Epidemiology Section – HIV/AIDS Research & Reports
- San Francisco Ending the HIV/HCV/STI Epidemics (ETE) Plan
Calls to Action
- Getting to Zero Preventable Deaths in San Francisco: A Call to Action to Address Drug Overdose Deaths, September 2021
- Getting to Zero San Francisco Housing Call to Action, April 2018
- Getting to Zero San Francisco: A Collective Impact Approach. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2019 Dec;82 Suppl 3(Suppl 3):S176-S182.
- Aiming to end San Francisco’s HIV epidemic. Lancet HIV. 2019 Feb;6(2):e77-e78.
Are you looking to get connected or re-connected to care?
- Reconnect with Care: It’s Safe to (Re)Connect with HIV, STI and Hep C Care [Fact Sheet]
- RAPID Care Options in San Francisco
- HIV Care Options in San Francisco
- HIV Navigation & Services in SF (see “Notes” section for PrEP Services)
- FREE healthcare and counseling for youth ages 12-25 – Community Health Programs for Youth (CHPY), San Francisco Health Networks
Are you looking for prevention or treatment resources?
- PrEP Basics Fact Sheet/Lo Esencial de PrEP, updated December 2021 – by San Francisco Department of Public Health
- California PrEP Assistance Program (PrEP-AP) At a Glance: For Clients + Providers
- Truvada® is going generic on September 30, 2020: Update for San Francisco PrEP Users (updated 10/14/20)– by San Francisco Department of Public Health
Treatment & Care Resources
- Income Thresholds for CA Office of AIDS Programs*, Medi-Cal Expansion, Aged & Disabled Medi-Cal, Covered CA, and Healthy San Francisco
- U=U Basics Undetectable=Untransmisible/I=I Lo Básico Indetectable=Intransmisible – by San Francisco Department of Public Health
- #UequalsUSF/ Undetectable = Untransmittable: – Website with resources for providers and community members
Resources for Providers/Clinicians
- San Francisco Health Network Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Management Guidelines, June 2016
- SFCC PrEP Navigation Services Protocol (v. 12/7/18)
- *2021* Ask about PrEP: How providers can prescribe PrEP to prevent HIV and reduce health disparities – by San Francisco Department of Public Health
- PrEP Navigation Manual: Helping People Access Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis – by PleasePrEPMe.org and Project Inform
RAPID, Restart & Retention
- RAPID Standard Operating Procedures (Updated 3/2020)
- *2021* RAPID Provider Detailing Brochure “Rapid ART: Immediate ART initiation at HIV diagnosis and re-engagement in care
- RAPID Restart: Immediate Restart of ART for Persons Re-Engaging in Care (October 2020)
- Brochure for Providers & Front line Workers: HIV Navigation can help clients – by GTZ Retention & Re-engagement Committee
- HIV & Health Insurance 101 – San Francisco HIV Frontline Organizing Group. Three online training briefs that cover the basics of traditional and expanded Medi-Cal, Medicare, private Insurance obtained from an employer or via Covered CA.
- Best Practices Cellphone Charging Stations – by GTZ Retention & Re-engagement Committee
- [RAPID] Development of a Citywide Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy Initiative in San Francisco AJPM. 2021 November, Pages S47-S54.
- [RAPID] Decreased Time from HIV Diagnosis to Care…ART initiation, and Virologic Suppression During Citywide ART [abstract of publication] CID. 2020 May 25.
- [RAPID] RAPID ART: High virologic suppression rates with immediate ART… [abstract of publication], AIDS. 2018 December 21.
- Organizing the HIV Frontline Worker Community – SF HIV FOG poster presented at 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
HIV & Homelessness
- Stop the hidden epidemic: Five steps to prevent and treat HIV, HCV, and STDs among people experiencing homelessness  – by San Francisco Department of Public Health