Get ready for the summer season by getting your Mpox vaccinations! For guidance & upcoming event + vax locations, click here.
If you are a person living with HIV, it’s important that you continue to seek care when you need it, including routine STD testing and HIV viral load monitoring to maintain your health.
Visit the Department of Public Health Disease Prevention & Control website for the latest updates and advisories from the City & County of San Francisco here.
- SFDPH Mpox: https://sf.gov/information/mpx
- SFDPH Mpox Vaccine, Eligibility & Sites: https://sf.gov/information/mpx-vaccine
- SFDPH Mpox Info & Guidance for SF Healthcare Providers www.sfcdcp.org/mpxhcp. Last updated: September 30, 2022.
- CDPH Mpox: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Monkeypox.aspxhttps://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Mpox.aspx
- Visit the City & County of San Francisco’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) website here – sf.org – for news and links to services and resources.
- SFDPH Health Update: Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters. Sept 8, 2022.
- HIV.gov’s COVID-19 and People with HIV Updated: January 10, 2023
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) You’ve tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 (coronavirus). Now what?
- SFDPH Guidance: Meningococcal Disease Among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men: What You Need to Know (including where to get a vaccine in SF), visit link: here.
- For information about meningococcal disease, such as meningitis, visit this SFDPH website: https://www.sfcdcp.org/infectious-diseases-a-to-z/meningococcal-disease/
- SFDPH Health Advisory: Recommendations for SF Providers. https://www.sfcdcp.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Advisory-MenACWY-MSM-FINAL-2022.05.18-1.pdf
Are you looking for resources in the East Bay? Visit the East Bay Getting to Zero webpage.